Friday, October 1, 2010

Meditating on a Promise

Hello All,
I needed to remind myself of this today, and just thought I would remind others as well:

For the LORD God [is] a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good [thing] will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
Psalm 84:11

I have been young, and [now] am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. 
Psalm 37:25

It seems simple, but it is refreshing to know that I serve a God who will not forsake me and who will provide for me. He is a father unlike natural ones. And He is faithful! So, if you, like me, sometimes overlook these things and consider becoming anxious even for a moment, remember these wonderful scriptures and meditate on them if need be.

Best,
Ja'Nee
energesediting.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the reminder!! Girl, it does seem simple but it's AWESOME to remember! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete