Thursday, September 16, 2010

Set Your Heart at Rest

A friend of mine said she prayed this scripture for me, and it was very helpful to me recently. I hope it will encourage someone else.

18Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 
19This then is how we know that we belong to the truth, and how we set our hearts at rest in his presence 
20whenever our hearts condemn us. For God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything. 
21Dear friends, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God 
22and receive from him anything we ask, because we obey his commands and do what pleases him. 
 1 John 3:18-22

It is truly comforting to know that God is greater than my heart, and that I can put my heart at rest in Him. All the cares, worries, concerns, and accusations are quieted in His presence. Let His presence quiet your heart today, for He is greater than your heart :-)

Best,
Ja'Nee
www.energesediting.com

No comments:

Post a Comment