Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Launch of Energes Editing!

I am so excited! I finally launched my website for my editing company, Energes Editing. I have been waiting and pondering for a long time, but I figured, it's what I'm good at and what I enjoy! So here's a basic breakdown of the business:
  • It is an editing company, serving both Christian fiction and non-fiction writers, that I hope to expand into a publishing and design company in the future.
  • It is founded upon the belief that the saints are charged with the duty of being ministers of reconciliation and that the publication of various literature will aid in that endeavor.
  • One of the scriptures at its core is Hebrews 4:12- For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
  • The term, energes, is from the Greek meaning active, effectual, and powerful, as is God's Word.
I'm really looking forward to what will come of this, and I will certainly keep you updated via this blog.

In the meantime, if you know of any writers needing editing, send them my way! Energesediting.com

Best,
Ja'Nee

No comments:

Post a Comment